My 1950s Name is Audrey Anita

Your 1950s Name is: Audrey Anita


What's buzzin, cuzzin?

What is your 1950s name?


Thank you for this tag Ate Niko, ang cute hehehe:-)...Anyway that's my 1950s name. I don't like it so much but hhmm..it's quite good. I wanted to have a unique beautiful name hehehe. I love the Audrey but what makes it bad is that Anita. On my own opinion, Anita seems more famous during 1800s. (don't react) LOL.

Now I'm tagging everybody who don't have this wonderful tag yet. Grab this and enjoy!

2 comments:



niko said...

my nephews name is john audrey :) nice tlga ang audrey heeh


anita.. prang ung artista na si anita linda noh? hihihi kaw tlga..

Chubskulit Rose said...

Off topic, just a quick visit...

Just want to express my gratitude to all of you who offers such a strong support to my family, with your prayers and encouraging words it lighten up the burdens we are feeling. We will be flying tonight going to the Philippines to attend to my brother's funeral.

Please include us in your prayers especially my children, for them not to catch the h1n1 virus that is going around the country. Thank you all once again!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments. Well appreciated! Please come back often...

Visit me also at
www.gracecherry.blogspot.com