Quadruplets Award



Thanks to my two precious friends here in blogsphere (Ate Ghie and Ate Meryl) for this wonderful awards.. I really love it sisters....!!!


The Rules is as easy as ABC :


Here it goes: Name 7 things/person that you love then pass this on to 7 other bloggers.


1. I love God

2. I love my family

3. I love my Michael.

4. I love my friends.

5. I love blogging.

6. I love my schooling but unfortunately I can't coz lack of budget

7. I love to my high chool Alma Matter (SOM).


Now I'm passing this to: Ate Donna, Ate Katherine, Ate Kittykat, Ate Nikko, Ate Sheng, Lk, and YOU. Feel free to grab this one dearests…





2 comments:



Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi gracia..musta na?
glad to meet a new friend like you ^_^
you deserve that award! ^_^

sraj said...

Thanks Dear for acknowledging me

reg

LK

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments. Well appreciated! Please come back often...

Visit me also at
www.gracecherry.blogspot.com