Happy Haloween


2 days to go before All Souls day, but most of us visit our departed ones in the 1st of November. Isn't it we are supposed to visit them during November 2 since it is the All Souls Day and November 1 is All Saints Day? Anyway, it is our prerogative on when we would like to celebrate such occassion, what is important is that we still remember them though they are already gone. 

Ever since I was a kid, I never experience the so called Trick or Treat because I am afraid of ghost, I am even afraid to be alone especially during night. It might be the effect of having wide imagination. I hate being like this! But of course I do love candy so much..especially chocolates...hhmm..yummy!


-photo courtesy of google-

0 comments:



Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments. Well appreciated! Please come back often...

Visit me also at
www.gracecherry.blogspot.com