New Laptop


From new url and new template, I now had my new laptop. This only means that I can now do blogging even I’m home. I can now update my blog everytime I wanted too. Yeheey, am so excited! Of course meeting new friends here in the blogging world is still a must! The more friends, the more I enjoy blogging. One more thing is that I will no longer do blogging in our office cause I find it hard to blog for only 1 hour. It’s very bitin. I then decided to buy my own laptop but before I buy this, I had my ten thoughts first hehehe, yah not only second thought but it’s ten thoughts (good thing I did not reach the nth power or else I don’t know). I realize I must also give myself a credit for my hardwork so whether I like it or not, I have no choice but to buy this laptop. It’s all worth it after all. Right?

WELCOME TO EARTH, NEW TOSHIBA LAPTOP!

3 comments:



pinoywebdev said...

Welcome new laptop and get ready to be used! hehehehe

S-H-Y said...

THANKS for coming in my page, wow ganda nmn ng laptop mo, I want one din kaso wla pang budget hehehe..maybe so soon..

Dana Telecom said...

Congrats sis. :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments. Well appreciated! Please come back often...

Visit me also at
www.gracecherry.blogspot.com